Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, January 31, 2011

A HUGE favor to ask and the winner of the MTC blog hop...

This weekend the JDRF Crop for the Cure started.  Sara from Crop Out Diabetes put a lot of work into a way everyone that couldn't go to the crop, could do a hop instead.  For a minimum donation of $5 you can do the blog hop, win some awesome blog candy, and try out some challenges!  All of the proceeds from this hop go to JDRF.  There is a button on the right hand side of my blog where you can donate.  Both Sara and I have daughters affected with Type 1 diabetes so this is our way of working toward a cure.  Even if you don't have time to do the challenges or even the hop, it would be awesome if you could help out!
My post for the hop is here, with my daughter and her talking about being a teenager with diabetes...
Crop Out Diabetes post

Well the fun weekend Make-the-Cut blog hop is over and went awesome!!
I picked the winner of the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder and 10 gel pens, and that winner is...
Terri said...


great layout, love the palm tree, thanks for sharing

Congrats Terri! 




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Sue in CT said...

Congrats Terri!
Thanks for the hop it was fun.

Terri M said...

Can't believe I won. Thank you so much. Have been wanting these for awhile, but currently out of work. Thanks for the oppertunity to win your fabulous creation!!!!

Terri M said...

Got my prize package from Amy, and wow am I impressed!!! If you haven't tried these yet, they are soooo awesome!! I am going to love working with these gel pens. Thanks again Amy for a great product.