Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, January 07, 2011

Chomas Creations engraving tip video

   Sorry it took me so long, and excuse the mess, but I've been trying to clean my craft area and it keeps piling up, so I gave up and just did the Chomas Creations engraving tip video some of you have been waiting for!  Here is the card that I got done!  I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip on clear cardstock, and used George and Just Because Cards cartridges.  The paper is all October Afternoon and the vellum spray is called V2 by Helmar.



And here is the video!!!  Again don't mind the mess hehe!  Looks like you might have to watch it on youtube as you can't see the whole screen on here... Chomas Creations engraving video


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

6 comments:

Jess B. said...

Too cute. Thanks for always being different and helping us thing outside the box.

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

SherriC. said...

Great video, I'm thinkin I am going to need to get this engraving tip.....

Unknown said...

This is an awesome project! I just wanted to let you know also - I ended up watching the video on Youtube, because a lot of it got cut off here. Just thought I'd let you know.

Anonymous said...

Ingenious idea. Have you tried engraving on baked polymer clay?

If not, I'll give it a try and let you know. I just ordered one for my sister and one for myself :)

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Love it! TFS! -Sam :-)

Maria said...

It was so good to "see" you--if only your arm, LOL!
Okay--I need to play, love the card!
Maria :-)